The 33rd Real World Emissions Workshop
March 26-29, 2023
Renaissance Long Beach Hotel
Long Beach, CA.
Registration is now open! Click here to register for the Workshop!
Abstract Acceptance Notices have been sent. If you submitted an abstract and have not received notice, please contact Rebecca Kang at firstname.lastname@example.org
Demonstrations are also encouraged. If you would like to present a demonstration at the workshop, please submit your application at this link:
The 33rd Real World Emissions Workshop will take place at the Renaissance Long Beach Hotel in Long Beach, CA, from March 26th through 29th, 2023. The 2023 workshop honors over 30 years of research and contributions to ever-improving emissions and air quality and continues to evolve in response to research needs. We welcome abstracts highlighting new and novel research in topics relating to:
- Fuel Effects on Exhaust Emissions
- Emissions Modeling
- Emissions Measurement Methods
- Improving the Emissions Inventory
- In-Use Light Duty
- Emissions Control Measures: I/M, OBD, Technologies and Strategies
- Air Quality / Effects of COVID-19 on Air Quality
- In-Use Heavy Duty
- Brake and Tire Wear
- Particulate Emissions and Measurement
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles / Alternative Fuels and Transportation
The 2022 Workshop hosted over 200 participants from 11 countries and was co-sponsored by the California Air Resources Board, the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory, the South Coast Air Quality Management District, the Truck and Engine Manufacturers Association, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.