The 31st Real World Emissions Workshop
March 13 – 17, 2022
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay
San Diego, CA.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS NOW OPEN
The 2022 Real World Emissions Workshop honors over 30 years of research and contributions to improving emissions and air quality and continues to evolve in response to research needs. We welcome abstracts highlighting new and novel research in topics relating to:
- Fuel Effects on Exhaust Emissions
- Emissions Modeling
- Emissions Measurement Methods
- Improving the Emissions Inventory
- In-Use LD
- Emissions Control Measures: I/M, OBD, Technologies and Strategies
- Air Quality / Effects of COVID-19 on Air Quality
- In-Use HD
- Brake and Tire Wear
- Particulate Emissions and Measurement
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles / Alternative Fuels and Transportation
Deadline to Submit Abstracts is October 22, 2021
Abstract applications can be submitted as one of the following:
While we do our best to accommodate your preferred selection, your selection does not guarantee placement in the workshop agenda. Abstracts submitted as platform presentation may be invited as a lightning talk or a poster presentation.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Each abstract submission must include:
- Type of Presentation Requested — Platform Presentation, Poster, Lightning Talk, or Demonstration. Students are encouraged to identify themselves as student presenters.
- Primary Topic Area — Select among the topic/ session areas listed or enter other unlisted topics.
- Contact Information
- Biography — Limited to several sentences for the chair to introduce the intended speaker
- Speaker Information — Identify if the submitter is not the intended speaker
- Title of Talk or Abstract
- Abstract (Please keep it to about 1 page)
To be considered to present at the 2022 Real World Workshop, submit your abstract by clicking the “Submit Your Abstract” link below. Please save your login information to access your submissions.
Abstracts are evaluated based on content, originality, and relevance to the workshop. Presentations can describe works in progress or even planned work if the project is of sufficient scope and relevance. Preference for platform presentations is given to those containing new research results. Presentations should not be of a marketing or promotional nature.
Important Dates and Deadlines to Remember:
- October 22, 2021— Abstract and Biography Deadline
- December 2021— Notices of Acceptances
- February 4, 2022 — Session Chairs may request draft platform presentations
- March 13-16, 2022 — Real World Workshop
Registration and event information will be available shortly. A preliminary agenda is expected to be posted in January 2022.
Demonstrations are also encouraged. If you would like to present a demonstration at the workshop, please contact Jan Tucker at email@example.com for more details.
The Coordinating Research Council assumes the right to publish or reproduce submitted abstracts and all presentations given at the Real World Emissions Workshop on the CRC website and in conference proceedings and to summarize the materials in articles for other publications.