The 2021 Real World Emissions Workshop will take place virtually March 8-11th, 2021.
The 2021 workshop honors 30 years of research and contributions to ever-improving emissions and air quality and continues to evolve in response to research needs. Technical discussion will be related to new and novel research in topics relating to:
- Air Quality
- Special Topic: Effects of COVID-19 on Air Quality
- Emissions Modeling
- Off-Road / Nonroad Emissions
- Emissions Measurement Methods
- Fuel Effects on Exhaust Emissions
- Improving the Emissions Inventory
- Particulate Emissions and Measurement
- Emissions Control: Measures (I/M) and OBD, Technologies, Strategies
- In-Use Emissions for Light- and Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Brake- and Tire- Wear Emissions
The 2019 Workshop hosted 265 participants from over 12 countries, and was co-sponsored by the California Air Resources Board, the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory, the South Coast Air Quality Management District, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Demonstrations are also encouraged. If you would like to present a demonstration at the workshop, please contact Jan Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The Coordinating Research Council assumes the right to publish or reproduce submitted abstracts and all presentations given at the Real World Emissions Workshop on the CRC website and in conference proceedings and to summarize the materials in articles for other publications.